Did you know that procurement and sourcing with mySAP SRM can help you lower costs, improve processes, and create a more successful business? Would you like to build and sustain a long-term, collaborative relationship with your suppliers and mutually benefit from this?
SourceOne Solutions offers mySAP SRM targeted to manage your company's supplier relationships, providing the tools, business practices, and expertise you need to evaluate your supply strategy, enable and increase the efficiency of your supply base, and engage your supply relationships for long-term mutual benefit. Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) enables companies and their suppliers to collaborate on sourcing and procurement for supply management. mySAP SRM streamlines processes and gives the right information to the key people who need to make decisions.
mySAP Supplier Relationship Management (mySAP SRM) enables you to lower procurement cost, handle all types of procurement, collaborate with customers, and deploy a procurement solution that addresses these issues:
- Lower material costs through enterprise wide sourcing and procurement standards.
- Improve quality and reduce risk through optimal supplier selection.
- Compress sourcing cycle times through more efficient supplier collaboration.
- Reduce transaction and process costs through procurement automation
- Support sourcing and procurement of direct and indirect material, commodities, engineered goods, services, and more.
- Leverage investments in supply chain management (SCM), product life-cycle management (PLM), and enterprise resource planning (ERP).
- Allow small and midsize suppliers to use hosted services to process orders, generate invoices, and update catalogs with only a Web browser.
- Give larger suppliers the ability to connect their systems directly using open Internet standards.
- Enable suppliers of all sizes to integrate collaborative Web services that improve customer satisfaction.
- Deploy a single, centralized installation integrated with both SAP and non-SAP SCM, PLM, and ERP systems.
- Deploy multiple, decentralized installations, with shared analytics and content management for centralized control of all supplier relationships.
SourceOne Solutions recommends mySAP SRM which bridges product development, sourcing, supply planning and procurement across the value chain, providing the ability to create, execute and sustain global sourcing strategies. With mySAP SRM, you can constantly optimize supplier selection, compress sourcing cycle times, and device focused strategies for sourcing and procurement.
What mySAP Supplier Relationship Management (mySAP SRM) can do for your company :
Evaluate your supply and sourcing strategy
- Supply strategy development
- Supplier qualification
- Supplier selection
- Contract negotiation and management
Enable your supply base
- Supplier self-services
- Content management
Engage your supply relationships
- Operational sourcing
- Self-service procurement
- Plan-driven procurement
- Relationship monitoring
SourceOne Solutions is committed to provide expert consulting services to our clients. Our deep industry experience coupled with our professional and experienced consultants will provide a complete end-to-end solution to your needs. ISS Consulting will work with you to develop an implementation strategy focused on your key priorities. We'll also create an implementation plan that enables you to manage project scope and evaluate progress along the way.